Good design should be affordable for all. Which is why the Siedle Compact is now available in a new design line: door communication with stainless steel front and proven technology for a reasonable price.
The new Siedle Compact design line is available for flush mounting and surface mounting.
High quality, space-saving and low-cost – Siedle Compact makes entry into the Siedle world easier than ever. The new design line in stainless steel delivers all the main functions and is available in surface-mounted and flush-mounted ver-sions. The entire Siedle In-Home bus range, including the Siedle App, can be used to select the indoor station (a smart gateway is required to connect the app).
Advantages at a glance
– High-quality front made of stainless steel*
– The main functions in a compact space
– System products with time-tested technology and all the facilities of the In-Home bus
– Suitable for the Siedle app
– Surface-mounted or flush-mounted versions available
– Surface-mounted version ideal for renovation and modernisation
– Automatic commissioning, with no tools and very little effort
– Audio with illuminated house number
– Video: 1 and 2 buttons
– Audio: 1, 2 and 4 buttons
– Surface-mounted version also available in a set
*White housing now only available for replacement purposes.
The optimised camera for Siedle Compact has a clear edge when it comes to technology. The new camera module with CMOS technology and automatic day/night switchover ensures an optimum view even in the dark or in poor lighting conditions.
Technology at a glance:
– Improved image and colour quality due to higher resolution (550 TV lines)
– Natural, brilliant colour image
– Pick-up angle of approx. 65°/50° (horizontal/vertical)
– Additional mechanical adjustment range of 30° (horizontal/vertical)
– Integrated LED lighting
– Two-stage heating (condensation protection)
– Automatic day/night switchover
No matter whether it’s a connection to a smart home or mobile communication with the Siedle app, whether via WLAN or the mobile phone network: together with the Smart Gateway, the Siedle Compact entry-level device offers the full range of modern door and building communication options.